Ask the Bible Guys
One Sentence Sermons
Submitted by Charlene Keith, Louisville, KY
- Be Fishers of Men.... You catch ‘em, He’ll clean ‘em.
- A family altar can alter a family.
- A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
- Don’t put a question mark where God put a period.
- Don’t wait for six strong men to take you to church.
- Exercise daily. Walk with the Lord!
- Forbidden fruits create many jams.
- Give God what’s right, not what’s left!
- Give Satan an inch and he’ll be a ruler.
- God doesn’t call the qualified; He qualifies the called.
- God grades on the cross, not the curve.
- God loves everyone, but probably prefers “fruits of the
spirit” over “religious nuts.”
- God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
- Having truth decay? Brush up on your Bible!
- He who angers you, controls you!
- He who is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything
- He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!
- Kindness is difficult to give away because it keeps coming
- Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory
- Never give the devil a ride! He will always want to drive!
- Nothing ruins the truth like stretching it.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- “Pray” is a four letter word that you can say anywhere.
- Prayer - Don’t give God instructions - just report for
- The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace
of God will not protect you.
- This Church is “Prayer Conditioned!”
- To be almost saved is to be totally lost.
- WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning!
- Watch your step carefully! Everyone else does!
- We don’t change the message; the message changes us.
- We set the sail; God makes the wind.
- We’re too blessed to be depressed.
- Wisdom has two parts: 1) Having a lot to say. 2) Not